How To Apply
MGE is hiring for the positions below. Please click on the following link to download the employment application. You may return your completed application by email, fax, or mail.
5021 Nimtz Parkway
South Bend, IN 46628
Inside Sales Representative
At MGE Wholesale we value our customers; we work hard to earn our reputation for quality and integrity every day. Our Wholesale Sales Team seeks committed, service-oriented individuals who are passionate about educating and providing our customers with the products we sell. We offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and development.
Join our Wholesale Sales Team where you will find supportive leadership, a committed staff and an engaging work culture.
The role of Inside Wholesale Salesperson contributes to the success of MGE Wholesale by maintaining a working knowledge of firearms, cutlery and accessories and using this knowledge to sell products to our customers. The Inside Wholesale Salesperson will be responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to the customer’s buying experience.
- Obtain orders by answering phone calls, verifying and entering items, shepherding orders to fulfillment, explaining stock-outs and expected delivery dates.
- Increase orders by suggesting related items, explaining features, and checking customer’s buying history.
- Build own customer list and open customer accounts by obtaining customer agreement and collecting customer information via callouts, cold calls and internet.
- Keep up-to-date with new products.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes.
- Prepare, generate and follow up on verbal or written quotations to secure orders or determine reason for loss of order.
- Review open customer order reports and takes action on open items, specifically items that may be at risk in meeting the customer’s promised delivery date.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Working knowledge of firearms.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and stay objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations.
At MGE Wholesale, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Competitive bonus / incentive program
- Generous gear and merchandise discount
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Professional growth and development opportunities and a work environment where respect and integrity are just a few of our fundamental values!